Healthy No Bake Energy Balls
Delicious & packed with protein, fiber and healthy fats, this is the only Energy Ball recipe you'll ever need!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Servings: 40 Balls
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats (can also use quick oats)
- 2 Cups Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (may need to add a bit more)
- 1/2-1 Cup Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Ground Flax (Or hemp hearts)
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Combine all ingredients into bowl.
Mix well with hands until everything is well incorporated and you can easily make a ball, adding more peanut butter if needed to hold it's shape.
Roll into roughly 40 balls, 1 1/2" in diameter, or desired size.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.